Well, it’s a crazy thing to do, especially at this age, and especially after not having any for so long, but we are getting a roommate!
We don’t know much about him yet, but here’s what we do know:
- He’s moving in some time around Christmas.
- He promises to not take up too much space, at least at first.
- He will not be cleaning up after himself.
- He guarantees that he is going to be loud and keep us up at night as much as possible.
- We were not able to get any references on him but we do have a pretty solid lock on his DNA.
That’s right: Rob and I are having a baby!
Are we thrilled? Yes. Are we terrified? You bet. Are we having fun decorating his little corner of the world with modern, funky cuteness? Indeed.